As Arnold used to say "abs are made in the kitchen".
But, if you're like me and you come from a background where there wasn't much real cooking done in the house, you might not know where to get started, so I'm going to start sharing my meals with you here.
These are the types of meals I'm eating currently as a member of the Thrive Nutrition program (which I paid a lot to be a member of, and you're getting it FREE here.)
Now I can't give you all the ins-and-outs of the program of course, but if you just take advantage of some of meals I share with you here, you'll be a long way along.
So here's breakfast. I most likely won't have very many different options to share with you because I eat the SAME THING EVERY DAY. I find that variety is overrated, and with all the other decisions I need to make in a day, I don't want to waste any of my decision making power for the day on what could be a no brainer.
Tex-Mex Breakfast Omelette
- 2tbs Kerrygold grass fed butter
- 3 L Eggs
- 2tbs Sour Cream
- 1tbs queso fresco (Mexican farmers cheese, find it in AZ at your local Food City. I like the oaxacaquno, because it's a bit salty so then I don't need any extra salt)
- 2tbs homemade pico de gallo
- pinch of black pepper
- I'll often add a little bit of ground turkey if we have any leftovers from "Taco Tuesday". which adds a little cumin flavor, but it's optional.
- pre-heat pan on medium low heat and melt butter
- crack eggs into a large mixing bowl
- add sour cream and mix thoroughly
- if I'm using a little leftover meat, add to pan and swirl around to season the pan
- pour contents of bowl into pan and cook to desired level of done-ness
- add pico and enjoy!
Thrive Nutrition - https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/gb-courses/gb-thrive/